Friday, May 1, 2020

This blog is only a beginning

Thank you and goodbye!

I have written this blog for many years in with the hope that it would be a lively collaborative project, but that has not materialized. Thank you to those of you who did share your reflections. It is fundamental for Oblates of WCCM to read a portion of the Rule daily. I invite you to develop your own practice of reading, reflecting, then writing a sentence or two, in your own spiritual journal, about how the Rule is speaking to you in your life as a meditator right now.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, so many thanks for your dedication to the Rule all these years. Sad to see you have to say goodbye to your valiant effort. Your fidelity over the years has always inspired me. I have found your commentary and the blog site a great stimulus for me to be more faithful to my reading of the Rule. I too had hoped more would comment. Now lets see what the Great Artist makes of this. Love, Wally.

    ReplyDelete